European Voluntary Service

This is Pekarna's blog for EVS volunteers. Pekarna is a sending and hosting/receiving organisation for EVS volunteers and their volunteers (send and hosted ones) will keep you up to date about their work.

Evropska prostovoljska služba

Pekarna Magdalenske mreže Maribor te vabi, da se tudi ti pridružiš množici prostovljcev/-k Evropske prostovoljne službe (EVS) in odpotuješ v organizacijo po svoji izbiri v drugo državo EU. Smo pošiljajoča in gostiteljska organizacija EVS, ki mladim od 17. in do 30. leta za obdobje največ enega leta uredi vse podrobnosti za brezskrbno in povsem brezplačno delovanje v tujini.
Evropska prostovoljna služba je del programa ERASMUS + Mladi v akciji.

Za bolj podrobne informacije nas lahko kontaktiraš na: evs@pekarna.org



Tuesday 20 October 2009

"Šal dole!"

Yeah, yesterday was a strange day. Some people shouted at me because of my white-green scarf I was wearing: "Šal dole" - (Put the scarf away). They thought I am Ljubljana footbal team fan. And Maribor "football fans" are not friends with Ljubljana "footbal fans".

But I was wearing it because the weather was cold. I got this scarf as a goodbye gift from my friends in Žilina - a night before I came to Maribor. The colors are just accidental.

If I would have more guts, dignity and kilos, I would keep wearing it. But I am not a conflict type. I am not good at physical opinion exchange and I hate violence.

Dumb people like these are everywhere.
Funny and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment