European Voluntary Service

This is Pekarna's blog for EVS volunteers. Pekarna is a sending and hosting/receiving organisation for EVS volunteers and their volunteers (send and hosted ones) will keep you up to date about their work.

Evropska prostovoljska služba

Pekarna Magdalenske mreže Maribor te vabi, da se tudi ti pridružiš množici prostovljcev/-k Evropske prostovoljne službe (EVS) in odpotuješ v organizacijo po svoji izbiri v drugo državo EU. Smo pošiljajoča in gostiteljska organizacija EVS, ki mladim od 17. in do 30. leta za obdobje največ enega leta uredi vse podrobnosti za brezskrbno in povsem brezplačno delovanje v tujini.
Evropska prostovoljna služba je del programa ERASMUS + Mladi v akciji.

Za bolj podrobne informacije nas lahko kontaktiraš na: evs@pekarna.org



Friday 2 March 2018

My experience in Maribor

Dear Slovenia,

I still don't know many of your cities, and even less their names, and I still don't know a lot of places that I'm sure you have hidden from tourists (and some of those that you don't), but the little I know about you is charming me, from the cities that I've been, like Maribor, Ptuj, Koper or Ljubljana, to the people that I meet in them.
From Maribor I prefer the contrasts, modern, classic buildings and some old houses damaged by the passage of time make, at least for me, this a unique city. A place smaller than the city where I come from and still offers everything I never thought I could have in mine.


I hope we get to know each other more thoroughly in the coming months.

With love, Jesús.

No comments:

Post a Comment