European Voluntary Service

This is Pekarna's blog for EVS volunteers. Pekarna is a sending and hosting/receiving organisation for EVS volunteers and their volunteers (send and hosted ones) will keep you up to date about their work.

Evropska prostovoljska služba

Pekarna Magdalenske mreže Maribor te vabi, da se tudi ti pridružiš množici prostovljcev/-k Evropske prostovoljne službe (EVS) in odpotuješ v organizacijo po svoji izbiri v drugo državo EU. Smo pošiljajoča in gostiteljska organizacija EVS, ki mladim od 17. in do 30. leta za obdobje največ enega leta uredi vse podrobnosti za brezskrbno in povsem brezplačno delovanje v tujini.
Evropska prostovoljna služba je del programa ERASMUS + Mladi v akciji.

Za bolj podrobne informacije nas lahko kontaktiraš na: evs@pekarna.org



Sunday 15 November 2009

What do I do?

People ask me this question and I don't know what to say. Because it is hard to answer in one sentence. I have been here for six weeks, already.

Now, I will try to answer myself.

I am Pekarna photographer.
I am creative element.

Me and Lucija, we are finishing video report about Skulpture začasnosti for Artyčok.tv.
We started to make badges. For Solar Pulse Music. Others will follow. Our badges are really nice. Each is different, original, specific.

I am meeting more and more people. Who are interested and enthusiastic in many ways.
Photography, for example. I was thinking about making foto workshot but I changed my mind. We will start some kind of regular once-a-week foto group. Open for anyone with analog, digital or no fotoaparat at all. Open mind will be the only requirement.

I am gathering people whose passion is painting. I hope we will touch space we live in, soon. In personal, very subjective but not selfish way.

Community, presso machine, Daria, pancakes, fuck plast, video battle, canvas, calendar, diy, trash, urban adventure, družba, radio, bird perspective, guerilla, low-budget, low-fidelity, people-found-on-street, crowd manipulation, jam, sharing, t-shirts, glass, interactive, light, design, videoclip, fake, dark room, Pečjak, Pekarma, Stanica, family, Budapešť, self, therapy.

You can ask me about any of these words. We can talk. And act. They are merely blips of what I have in (maybe not only ) my mind.
You can even steal my ideas. It doesn't matter to me because I am full of them. It will maybe even make me happy if you will execute some of ideas born in my head. Do it. My ego will shine smiling.

Besides many other things,
I am new open door to Pekarna for those people who don't really like or know this space. Because I am a newbie, an outsider, not tainted by any background, context, local history or interpersonal (sometimes fucked up) relations.

Maybe the question is not What do I do.
But Who am I?

Who are you? Why?

Maybe you are Zeko.

No comments:

Post a Comment