European Voluntary Service

This is Pekarna's blog for EVS volunteers. Pekarna is a sending and hosting/receiving organisation for EVS volunteers and their volunteers (send and hosted ones) will keep you up to date about their work.

Evropska prostovoljska služba

Pekarna Magdalenske mreže Maribor te vabi, da se tudi ti pridružiš množici prostovljcev/-k Evropske prostovoljne službe (EVS) in odpotuješ v organizacijo po svoji izbiri v drugo državo EU. Smo pošiljajoča in gostiteljska organizacija EVS, ki mladim od 17. in do 30. leta za obdobje največ enega leta uredi vse podrobnosti za brezskrbno in povsem brezplačno delovanje v tujini.
Evropska prostovoljna služba je del programa ERASMUS + Mladi v akciji.

Za bolj podrobne informacije nas lahko kontaktiraš na: evs@pekarna.org



Friday 6 March 2009

First week of March

The week started with some bad news. Julien will be leaving soon, because he has some things to take care of in France. Maybe he will write an entry about his experiences so far. I'll do my best to ask him.


This means that the flat will have a free room. Anyone who is willing to live on their own and wants to pay some rent (sorry I don't know how much it is), can contact us. But beware, I won't just take anyone :p.


As for the projects I'm doing. I will have a movie and discussion evening at a boarding school on monday. The movie we are going to watch and discuss is American History X. So we will talk about racism mostly.


The exhibition will be from the 3rd of April until the 17th of April. We still have to go buy some frames and I'm working on the invitation and poster to promote it. It's all gonna be black and white. I already showed the previous preview of invitation to some people and they liked it. I'll put it on here too so that you can add your opinion. It's very simple, but that's how I want it though. I'm just a beginner and thus really not good at this. Well..take a look: (note: it's just the front)


And I've modified this blog a little bit, so that it hopefully looks nicer.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment