European Voluntary Service

This is Pekarna's blog for EVS volunteers. Pekarna is a sending and hosting/receiving organisation for EVS volunteers and their volunteers (send and hosted ones) will keep you up to date about their work.

Evropska prostovoljska služba

Pekarna Magdalenske mreže Maribor te vabi, da se tudi ti pridružiš množici prostovljcev/-k Evropske prostovoljne službe (EVS) in odpotuješ v organizacijo po svoji izbiri v drugo državo EU. Smo pošiljajoča in gostiteljska organizacija EVS, ki mladim od 17. in do 30. leta za obdobje največ enega leta uredi vse podrobnosti za brezskrbno in povsem brezplačno delovanje v tujini.
Evropska prostovoljna služba je del programa ERASMUS + Mladi v akciji.

Za bolj podrobne informacije nas lahko kontaktiraš na: evs@pekarna.org



Thursday 10 September 2015

Delavnica za otroke / Workshop for children

Yesterday, I gave my first workshop for children (in Infopeka). This workshop was about creating a puppet out of recycled material, paper toilet rolls. Then, when the puppet would be ready, the children could use a little theatre I made out of cardboard, and make his own puppet show!



The last one took place in the big park, during Lent festival. Then Nataša my coordinator suggested that I could do it in Infopeka. In this place we didn't know yet if the children will come. We thought that it'll be complicated, but actually quite a lot came!

The first time in the park, it was a bit more improvised. So this time I tried to find some systems to make it easier. I noticed that some children needs some patterns, so I made pieces of the different parts in kit form. There were the duck's patterns, and the dog's patterns. They could copy it and cut it out. Of course they could make whatever they wanted ! For example, one kid made a beautiful giraffe! But I hadn't solve another problem, about the knots, which are quite difficult to do especially tight (and not too much either!) and in the right place. But for the next time I think I have an idea! Anyway, it was a nice workshop, it was pleasant for me and I think that the children enjoyed it also!
I am also glad that some adults came !



Yay! :)

Cécile


No comments:

Post a Comment