European Voluntary Service

This is Pekarna's blog for EVS volunteers. Pekarna is a sending and hosting/receiving organisation for EVS volunteers and their volunteers (send and hosted ones) will keep you up to date about their work.

Evropska prostovoljska služba

Pekarna Magdalenske mreže Maribor te vabi, da se tudi ti pridružiš množici prostovljcev/-k Evropske prostovoljne službe (EVS) in odpotuješ v organizacijo po svoji izbiri v drugo državo EU. Smo pošiljajoča in gostiteljska organizacija EVS, ki mladim od 17. in do 30. leta za obdobje največ enega leta uredi vse podrobnosti za brezskrbno in povsem brezplačno delovanje v tujini.
Evropska prostovoljna služba je del programa ERASMUS + Mladi v akciji.

Za bolj podrobne informacije nas lahko kontaktiraš na: evs@pekarna.org



Thursday 1 July 2010

final (report) from dušan

This is a part of my final report that I was supposed to write, because my (and Paul's) voluntary service in Pekarna is just finished. It's a list of my activities.

"
It is hard to review briefly what I have been doing 9 months of my EVS because it was many little roles and tasks and the bigger picture is quite complex. But I can say I functioned as photographer, assistent-technician and versatile creative element and local networker. More concretely, I was

-photographer of PMM events (mainly concerts)
-organizer and co-founder of cycle of weekly photo sessions called Group Photo Therapy skupinskafototerapija.blogspot.com/
-co-organizer of creative Zeko-trip workshops
-organizer and lecturer of Viral Marketing workshot
-junior technician and light designer for the concerts organized in PMM's concert hall Gustaf
-co-organizer and participant of stage light design workshop in cooperation with my sending organisation
-co-organizer of Dali Dali exhibition in Gustaf
-technical support of Vegan dinners and international conference „New Times New Models“
-member of volunteer team around Project Maribajk (driver and technical support)
-occasional asistent of several workshops organized by MISC Infopeka
-supporter in the promotion of PMM's and INFOPEKA's programmes and events
-together with my boss, speaker and dramaturgist of our radio show Radio Radio in Radio MARŠ
-with my fellow evs Paul, I’ve worked on interventions in the public space: Neighbourhood Lunches (http://evs-pekarna.blogspot.com/2010/02/exit.html) and Fu*cking Co*king Show (http://vimeo.com/8520231,
http://vimeo.com/10537041);
-about my activities, I was reporting at Pekarna website throught EVS blog
(http://evs-pekarna.blogspot.com/);
-initiator and founder of „art-group“ called Creactive Bastards of Maribor, connecting active people with similar interests and ideas trying to execute them
-co-designer and co-producer of Solar Pulse Music indie label (badges, t-shirts, cd covers, bags)
-technical support of La Vitrine, artists in residency
-lecturer of photo lessons in social program PUM
-occasional concert video maker
-initiator of countless unexecuted ideas and projects
"

I will write more personal point of view on whole 9 months of my life in Maribor, later - from my home-country/-town/-organization/-whateva.
(for now, I will miss lot of people from here. But I will be coming back anyway. From time to time.)

By the way, our goodbye party is tomorrow evening in Pekmez gallery (Koroška 18). Our train is leaving Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment